Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Featured Designer: Lay Baby Lay

I don't know how I first stumbled across the blog LayBabyLay, but I think I was looking for design boards with my nursery color scheme.  I immediately became a follower so all of her new posts would end up in my reader.

A new Mommy herself, this designer creates some amazing and inspired style boards that are sure to get your creative juices flowing.  Even if you only use one or two pieces from her board, they are a great starting off place and her eye for color and combining eclectic furniture and funky art and accessories has me hooked!

Here are a few of my favorite designs for your viewing pleasure:

details found here

details found here

details found here


Want to see more?  Just visit her blog and check out different posts sorted by topic (including some free printables!) or by style category.

No comments: