Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Help me find a leopard baby cardigan

Preparations are under way for H's 1st birthday photo shoot.  I may be a little obsessed with props and outfits for her.....and I NEED a leopard cardigan for one of my ideas.  I have been searching ebay on a weekly basis, but I have yet to see one small enough.  So, if you have or see a leopard cardigan in size 12 months please let me know!!!  Something along these lines, but it can be a brown leopard or a snow leopard:


If you have one you want to sell me, email me!

7 comments:

Stacy Bennett said...

Last winter I saw one at baby gap? Maybe try gap outlet if you have one near you or ebay?

Anonymous said...

http://www.childrensplace.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_-1_914302

Anonymous said...

http://www.pooppeepuke.com/tag/leopard-print-baby-sweater/

Might be too early in the season to find in the stores, but I have seen cardigan/sweaters like this at Gymborre and Carter's.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl-
I actually got one for her to wear in her newborn pics at the childrens place store! You may want to try there. Hope you are doing well!

Amber

Elizabeth Lauren said...

yes, children's place has them.. was just in there the other day. :)

Jessica said...

One at jcrew outlet now but smallest is 2t

Anna @ Annglophile said...

I guess I'm too late in saying this and you might have already found one, but I just saw one in H&M! xxx