Monday, June 13, 2011

Nursery Inspiration Board From My Mod Baby

After trying to put together my own design board with little success, I asked blog-friend Jessie from My Mod Baby and My Mod Style for a little assistance.  She has a wonderful modern style with an eye for color and detail and I thought she might be able to put together something a little more professional for me.  Boy did she come through - her design board is amazing!

You can jump on over to her blog for all the details, but here is what she came up with:


Here are some more detailed aspects of the design:


She did an amazing job of mixing her modern style with the vintage touches and graphic patterns I love.  I can not thank her enough for her generous help!

If you are interested in a design board for your nursery or any room of the house, Jessie is now offering her e-design services for a flat fee of $25 a board.  Here is what she has to say about her services:


I love helping people decorate a room. Sometimes it is hard to pull a room together and you just need a little inspiration. I can help by making a custom Design Board. It is a collage of decor and ideas designed especially for you and your room! I search the web for inspirational images and items that you can purchase for your space. My Design Boards are designed to help you jump start your decorating project and make you feel INSPIRED!!! 

When I complete your board I will email it to you along with any ideas or feedback I may have. I post the board on my blog with all the links to the items I have selected for your space. I usually only design one board for each project. Every once in awhile I come up with so many ideas that I will make an extra one. There is no extra charge for this. 

Read to get started? Check out her services page and email her to get going on your design.  If you love modern style, it will be the best $25 you ever spent to get you going in the right direction! 

No comments: