Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cool Color Combo: Another Lime Green & Gray

The Husband's cousin and his wife are expecting baby #2 in September and they want to do a green and gray nursery, regardless of the sex.  I have featured this color combo before, but I gathered up some more ideas for her.  More to come once we learn the sex of the baby!

This room has a good lime color on the walls and just a few gray accents.  The orange chair is unexpected, but I like it!

image from here

This room uses lime and a very dark, almost black gray.  I really like the rug!

image from here

I like these fabrics, and the use of turquoise.  These colors and fabrics would work for a boy or girl

image from here

This one is probably my favorite of all.  I can't tell if the furniture is black or dark gray, but I like the geometric patterns and that it reads as both traditional and updated at the same time.

image from here

And last but not least, because I know they like bold paint treatments, I love this bold stripe and the softness of the flower decal on the wall all mixed together.


More ideas to come once we find out the sex!

2 comments:

Mairi Cox said...

Love it! Thanks fir thinking of us!

Unknown said...

I love the last photo, do you know where I could purchase this crib bedding set?