Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cool Color Combo: Another Lime Green & Gray

The Husband's cousin and his wife are expecting baby #2 in September and they want to do a green and gray nursery, regardless of the sex.  I have featured this color combo before, but I gathered up some more ideas for her.  More to come once we learn the sex of the baby!

This room has a good lime color on the walls and just a few gray accents.  The orange chair is unexpected, but I like it!

image from here

This room uses lime and a very dark, almost black gray.  I really like the rug!

image from here

I like these fabrics, and the use of turquoise.  These colors and fabrics would work for a boy or girl

image from here

This one is probably my favorite of all.  I can't tell if the furniture is black or dark gray, but I like the geometric patterns and that it reads as both traditional and updated at the same time.

image from here

And last but not least, because I know they like bold paint treatments, I love this bold stripe and the softness of the flower decal on the wall all mixed together.

More ideas to come once we find out the sex!


Mairi said...

Love it! Thanks fir thinking of us!

Seema Aziz said...

I love the last photo, do you know where I could purchase this crib bedding set?