Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cool Color Combo: Tan, Cream & White

I just completed a large monogram painting for a very special client that was inspired by the picture above. It turned out great, but they are not revealing the sex to their family until the baby is born so I have to keep it under wraps until December.

If you can believe it, my client actually knows the person with this room - its not just from a magazine! Notice the subtle stripes on the background wall - love it!

Inspired by the white, cream and tan colors of this shot, I gathered up some inspiring shots for this classic gender neutral color combo:

paint a large frame high gloss white for this look

More huge white frames....I am seeing a trend!

Love the tan on the bottom half of the wall in this shot. I pretty much love everything about this room!

More frames! Everything I found had frames and crystal light fixtures!


No comments: