Thursday, September 16, 2010

Real Life Room: Cocalo Harlow

The Harlow collection from Cocalo Couture has been a popular request, so when I ran across this Real Life Room on RateMySpace using that bedding set I just had to share! The green color is so unusual and this wall paint matches the bedding perfectly:

The green is Jalapeno Jelly from Valspar

The mirror above the crib is from IKEA so it doesn't break the bank

And here are the paintings I have done to match the set:

I always thought of the bedding going with black furniture, but it looks great with brown as well

This one was personalized with cross detail and a pop of pink

This one is made of 3 pieces to maximize impact


To see the entire Harlow collection, visit the Cocalo website here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi does the person who painted the name painting have somewhere you can order them??

Kimberly said...

I painted them, but I no longer have a painting business, sorry!

markhal said...

Hi Kimberly! Would you be willing to paint me a painting like the one with Riley on it? Thanks! Lisa