Friday, May 9, 2014

Confession Friday

1.  I let H eat fruit snacks for breakfast while I fixed her hair for picture day.  I also told her they were medicine, because she told me her eye hurt.

2.  This week I went through my Instagram feed and cleaned up who I was following.  What used to be just filled with pictures from my friends was being clogged with fashion bloggers wearing c/o stuff that didn't really matter to me.  So it is back to being a mix of my friends, and a few "everyday" fashion Instagrammers that are wearing real life clothes.

3.  This one might not go over well, but I am addicted to GOMI.  If you are avid blog reader and have a sarcastic sense of humor, check it out.

4.  Sometimes I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.  I have a great job, sweet daughter and wonderful husband.  I didn't think life could be this great, but I do feel a little guilty when things aren't going as well for other people I know.  When it comes to happiness, do you think it is all about your attitude and outlook?  Well not completely, but I do think it has a lot to do with it.

5.  I have been swim suit shopping for H and myself.  I am picky about prints for H, and I want the suit to fit her and have good coverage so I don't have to apply as much sunscreen.  But I am having a harder time for myself.  Why do all bikini bottoms make me have a muffin top?  Or do I just have a muffin top?  I am blaming it on the swimsuit.  If you are a mom that wears a 2 piece, I would love some suggestions on bottoms that cover and fit well.  No string sides!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nordstrom and Athleta have some awesome swim suit options. They hold up too throughout the swim season.