1. I let H eat fruit snacks for breakfast while I fixed her hair for picture day. I also told her they were medicine, because she told me her eye hurt.
2. This week I went through my Instagram feed and cleaned up who I was following. What used to be just filled with pictures from my friends was being clogged with fashion bloggers wearing c/o stuff that didn't really matter to me. So it is back to being a mix of my friends, and a few "everyday" fashion Instagrammers that are wearing real life clothes.
3. This one might not go over well, but I am addicted to GOMI. If you are avid blog reader and have a sarcastic sense of humor, check it out.
4. Sometimes I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I have a great job, sweet daughter and wonderful husband. I didn't think life could be this great, but I do feel a little guilty when things aren't going as well for other people I know. When it comes to happiness, do you think it is all about your attitude and outlook? Well not completely, but I do think it has a lot to do with it.
5. I have been swim suit shopping for H and myself. I am picky about prints for H, and I want the suit to fit her and have good coverage so I don't have to apply as much sunscreen. But I am having a harder time for myself. Why do all bikini bottoms make me have a muffin top? Or do I just have a muffin top? I am blaming it on the swimsuit. If you are a mom that wears a 2 piece, I would love some suggestions on bottoms that cover and fit well. No string sides!