Monday, March 5, 2012

Cool Color Combo: Gray and Peach


More inspiration from pinterest.  If you follow me, sorry if you have already seen some of this!  I have a board I pin blog ideas to, and that is where this gray and peach bed photo came from.  Such an unusual color combo, one I haven't seen before.  Which is probably why when I went searching for photos to share with you guys, I didn't come up with much.

I picture these colors with a shabby chic spin, think Jenny Lind crib, white washed wood and textured white blankets.

this one is a little more modern

image from here

love the vintage feel of this one, and the tissue pom cluster above the crib

image from decor pad

and for those of you that love fashion, I know this isn't a nursery but the colors are still inspiring


image from here

No comments: