Thursday, July 7, 2011

Last Order is Complete!

Last week I shipped my very last painting order.  It was for a college friend, and she requested that I reserve some space for her months and months ago.  She sent me samples of the fabric she is using for her custom bedding, and I modified one of my bird designs to coordinate with them:




(3) 12x16" 1" thick canvases

We also added a verse to the bottom:

Every good and perfect gift is from above.  -James 1:17

Although I am thrilled to be done and able to focus on my own nursery projects, it is a little bittersweet to close my business.  Every time I received an email from a client saying how much they loved their pictures, that they were exactly what they were looking for, it was all worth it.  Oh, and the little extra cash flow didn't hurt either!

Thanks for 2.5 years of painting a fun!

No comments: