Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Week 25 Recap

Well, I am officially in week 26, with just 98 days left to go!  Although people have been telling my they wouldn't be surprised if I delivery early because I am so petite.  Only time will tell.  I have been feeling really good up until now, but I am starting to get a little uncomfortable.  This past weekend I constantly felt full, and could barely eat anything on July 4th.  It feels like someone is blowing up a balloon inside of me and it is pushing on all my insides.  Like I might just split open.  Luckily I am feeling better today and I am actually looking forward to dinner tonight.

Week 25 went smoothly, and I signed Baby Girl Cox up for childcare.  I am trying to come up with a better word for daycare.  It sounds so terrible.  We chose a Kids R Kids franchise in our neighborhood, with a 4 to 1 ratio, great hours, friendly staff and a chef for when she starts eating solid food!  I am very fortunate that The Husband completely supports my need to return to work.  I know it can be a controversial topic, but I feel like it is the right decision for me for a number of reasons.

I am also making good progress on the nursery, but I am not ready to show you guys any pictures yet.  I have a few more things to get done, and in 2 weeks my parents are coming to visit to help us finish up some projects.  Till then you will just have to wait!  But I promise it is looking good.  I keep going in there to admire the wall I painted - I am so happy with how it turned out.  I was worried that I wouldn't be able to make my mental vision come to life but so far so good!

Tonight I am off to get a haircut.  I have been trying to grow it out but it grows SO slowly and I want to get rid of some of the layers I have.  So I will probably have to cut some off.  To which I am sure The Husband will say, "I thought you were trying to grow it out?"  Contrary to what everyone says, pregnancy has not made my hair grow or look thicker.  I already had SUPER thick hair to begin with and my efforts to grow it out longer (to make my face look less fat!) have not been successful!

No comments: