Monday, April 4, 2011

Pretty Pillows

I made a rare trip to Walmart the other day to pick up a few makeup items and took a little stroll through the home decor section.  I noticed they had a really great, modern selection of pillows from the Better Homes and Gardens line and at $13 each, they won't even break the bank.  Perfect way to to add a quick update to a guest bed or chair.

I picked up a few things to spice up my guest room, so I will show you those in another post later in the week.

For now, how cute is this ikat print?  And cheap enough to jump on that trend without making too much of a committment!


This velvet fabric is so rich - and you know how much I love that graphic pattern!


Don't be afraid to venture over to Walmart or Target for chic and cheap accessories!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very fascinating post has been texted here. Walmart definitely one of the top most popular online shopping place for home needs. I appreciate you published such useful article. Really the velvet febric looks so rich with its graphic patterns. Love those very much. I was on hunt for euro sham pillow cases. But it seems I I have to take a try for such beautiful pillows. Love to drop my decor loving thanks to you of course.