Friday, April 29, 2011

Cool Color Combo: Orange & Green

Last month The Husband and I attended a wedding reception at Brennen's of Houston.  From what I hear, the restaurant burned down a few years ago and they rebuilt the entire thing.  I don't know what it looked like before, but the new building is amazing and the decor was fabulous.  I was totally inspired by the colors used in the upstairs ladies' room - a deep orange and lime green.  I am not normally a fan of orange but the shade they used was just perfect and got me thinking about rounding up some pictures for you guys using these colors.

Love the lime, orange and white combo and the clean shapes of this room

image from designdazzle

This one pulls in some aqua and a few other colors for pop

 image from here

This one is more of a mint green and orange, but I like the way it takes the colors from bold and bright to light and airy....I personally prefer calming spaces for a nursery


This design board uses orange and green with touches of khaki and yellow to make a perfectly exotic space
For design details, visit buymodernbaby.com

No comments: