Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Morning Zoo Mod Animals

I case you haven't noticed, I've been pretty busy painting. I opened up new orders last week after taking a month off and received so many that I had to temporarily shut down again. I guess its a good problem to have, but I don't like having to turn people away! I want to keep my priced affordable and turn around time to less then 3 months so I am not quite sure what to do. If you have any thoughts, feel free to email me!

Meanwhile, here is a look at a set I shipped last week. The bedding is The Morning Zoo from Land of Nod and the walls are a blue gray on the bottom, with tan on the top.


I used the stripes and some of the animals from the fabric - so cute! This is my second hippo this month, maybe hippos are the new elephants?!?


I added the little bird perched on the giraffe at the last minute and I think it adds a cute little touch.

No comments: