Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with friends & family. The Husband and I were busy making the rounds in the Houston, Texas area and I am finally back home with an entire week off work! I am going to work hard to finish all my pending orders and now would be a great time to place a new order since I have lots of time to sketch up some ideas. If you are interested, email me at customnurseryart (at) gmail.com.

Don't have a nursery to decorate? Thats ok! If you like my blog and my work I would be honored to have you share it with your friends and family. So - add my blog to your favorites or if your feeling really adventurous you can add my blog button. If you are using blogger, just add an HTML gadget and copy and paste the code below my button into that space.

Thanks again for stopping by and I look forward to the New Year and sharing lots of new ideas to decorate your home, nursery or playroom.

No comments: