Friday, December 5, 2014

Thoughts on a Friday

-Can I send myself a box of Harry and David pears?  Is that acceptable?



-I laughed out loud at a list I saw on Facebook about having an outgoing personality but actually being an introvert.  One of them said "you are accused of being a flirt, which is hilarious b/c in reality you can only stand like 4 people" and that is totally me.



-Most of my problems are really #whitepeopleproblems.  Boo hoo, what should I put on my Christmas list?  I can't think of anything, I need NOTHING!



-We are not doing Elf on the Shelf and I don't feel the least bit bad about it.


-Today my outfit consist of thrifted Dolce Vita booties, thrifted grey skinny jeans and a black top from JCP.  Along with a LV Neverfull.  Walking contradiction of cheap + love of handbags


-Speaking of Christmas, The Husband and I don't do Christmas gifts.  We just don't need anything and are picky so no need to try to figure out what to get each other.


-This weekend is just me and my girl and we plan on decorating for Christmas, eating pizza and watching Annie.  Sounds like a perfect weekend to me.


-H often tells me I'm her best friend, and I secretly hope I always am


Hope everyone has a great weekend filled with Christmas shopping, decorating and snuggles!






No comments: