Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pottery Barn Sweet Lambie Art for Sale

I recently completed an order for a couple of my Sweet Lambie pictures.  Since they are the most popular request, I made a few extra.  I will be listing them for sale on etsy soon, but if anyone is interested I have 2 available.  Size is 16x20", acrylic on canvas.  The background is currently blank, and I am ready to fill in with your choice of verse.  Price is $80 including shipping.

Finished product will look like this

I can add a name, pink or blue accents, or leave as is.  Popular verse options include:



The Lord is my shepherd,
I shall not want.
Psalm 23:1


I prayed for this child
and the Lord has granted
me what I ask of him
1 Samuel 1:27

email me at customnurseryart (at) gmail.com if you are interested

No comments: