Friday, August 15, 2014

Lunches

Someone asked me the other day what my favorite things to buy at Whole Foods were.  I jokingly call it Whole Paycheck because I think Whole Foods is so expensive and I rarely shop there.  Almost everything I buy comes from my regular grocery store, HEB.  I make occasional trips to Trader Joe's and Sprouts for specialty and natural items, but mostly I do 1 big shopping trip on Sunday, and sometimes 1 more small one before the weekend on the way home Friday.

I also want to add once again that I love these Ziploc lunch containers.  It's back to school time and some of my Facebook friends have been looking for lunch box suggestions.  Forget those expensive bento boxes with 8 pieces (hello dishes!) and go for these cheap ones.  Each compartment seals so nothing leaks onto the other foods.  And if they get lost or really dirty, I don't feel bad about tossing them!


ritz and hummus + strawberries and blueberries + turkey + cheese stick + cookie

yogurt + strawberries and blueberries + peas + cheese stick + left over chick fil a nuggets

popcorn and raisins + strawberries + left over avocado, bean and cheese taco

applesauce + bunny cookies and raisins + chicken quesadilla + strawberries

yogurt + peaches and strawberries + cheese pizza + popcorn and peas

yogurt + blueberries + cheese stick + BBQ chicken pizza

 BBQ chicken pizza + energy ball + grilled chicken + cherries and grapes

No comments: