Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Conversations with H: Funny Girl

I know I have been doing a lot of these posts lately, but she is just so dang funny and I want to document what she says so she can go back and see it later.

after dinner, right before bed
H: Mom, I need a snack
Me:  You just ate a big dinner.  If you are hungry you can have some broccoli.
H: We don't have broccoli at this house!
so true kid, so true.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Me: Hadley, after you are done playing, we need to clean up the house
H:  Why, the lady going to come?
I can clean up too, kid!  How does she know about my obsession with the cleaning lady??

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

grabs her purse
H: I'm going to work
Me: Oh really, what do you do at work?
H: Buy me presents
Hmmmmm, maybe I have been coming home from work with too many presents, aka things I get in the mail......

and for the record, she told me that Daddy colors and picks up rocks at work.  The second part is mostly true.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

last week I mentioned that H has been calling me Puppy lately.  So we were in Target on Friday and she threw a ball down the aisle and said, "go get it puppy!" to me.  I am sure everyone at Target thought she was nuts!

No comments: