Friday, March 14, 2014

A Day of Eats For Me

I think there are like .2 of you that care, but I do get questions about what I eat.  I've done a few recipe posts about my Sunday lunch making, but here is an average day of eats for me.  When I wrote it all down I realize I am always eating!

7:00 am while commuting in the car
Chocolate Shakeology shake with 4 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 8 oz water

9:00 am
Starbucks blonde roast coffee with 3 packets sugar in the raw and 2% milk
Yes, I have Starbucks every morning.  My company buys it.

10:00 am
Cliff Kidz bar
I like these because they are smaller than regular Cliff bars.  I buy them in bulk at Sam's and H sometimes eats the chocolate chip flavor

11:15 pre-yoga snack

Vanilla Fage yogurt with strawberries and low fat granola with almonds

12:45 salad at my desk
greens, rotisserie chicken, grapes, balsamic dressing and a few flax seed crackers
same ziploc containers I use for H, they work well to separate out my lunches, too

4:00 pm snack, small apple
Planned on eating this, but got busy at work and wasn't that hungry

6:10 dinner
I didn't prep anything ahead of time, so we ended up eating breakfast for dinner
2 pieces bacon, fried egg and cheese sandwich on toast, few strawberries

No comments: