Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Late December & January Lunches

I don't think I mentioned it, but I added a Lunches tab to my blog menu, and updated it with pantry list items, ideas and tips.  A friend requested some grocery shopping suggestions and info on the containers I use, so I thought it might be helpful to have in one place.  So if you are just now having to start packing lunches, or looking for some new ideas, check it out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I had a week and a half off from lunch packing over the break, H's school was closed.  So here some idea from the end of December/early January.


crock pot pork tenderloin + cheese stick + reduced sugar ketchup+ ritz bitz (so good!) + peaches

yogurt + grapes and blueberries + chicken quesadillas + ritz bitz

chicken + cheese stick + crackers + strawberries and blueberries

left over 1/2 cheeseburger + cheese stick + snap peas + grapes

turkey and cheese wrap + fruit twists + trailmix + grapes and raspberries

ravioli + chili (I add ragu to tone down the spice for her) + cornbread + raspberries

PBJ + snap peas + yogurt + oranges

leftover chicken quesadilla + refried beans + pears

turkey and cheese wrap + hummus dip + snap peas + applesauce + fruit snacks

pizza + fruit snacks + no bake energy ball + yogurt

 quesadilla + refried beans + dried green beans (she didn't eat them) + grapes and raspberries

No comments: