Monday, January 6, 2014

Lately at our House

Someone got a big girl pillow and LOVES it.  She sleeps on it all night long.  I looked for a flat one at the store but all of them were still too fluffy.  I ended up using a flat one we already had in the linen closet.
 
Lots of time spent outside and at the park.  H loves it and I am working on my fitness.  And by fitness I mean walking with the Bob.
 
I may have said it before, but I am not good at working out.  Besides Pilates or yoga, I just don't enjoy it much.  I love walking outside but sweating is not my thing.  I prefer to eat healthy during the week, so I can splurge on weekends.  That helps me control my weight enough without heavy exercise.
 
Sunday was prep day at our house, I made 4 containers of this chicken, brown rice bowl to eat for lunch.  Husband made himself turkey meatballs and green beans.  We also did a pork tenderloin in the crock post and a turkey sausage breakfast casserole.
 
And here was dinner, greens, steak, strawberries and avocado with a balsamic dressing.  Starting the week off right!

No comments: