Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ikat + Circle Monogram


I had this ikat painting left over from a previous project, and I sold it in my blog sale a month or so ago.  They wanted to add a monogram to it, and it found a home in a teenage girl's room.  

Its hard to see, but there is a sheer white circle background, with a turquoise monogram over the top.  I think it turned out super cute.  It makes me wish my house was more white and graphic with pops of color.  My next house is definitely going to be more light and airy with more white.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

On a personal note, I'm still here, just busy working.  And being a Mommy.  That is pretty much all I have been doing this last month.  But I am going on a girls trip in a few days and I could not be more excited!

1 comment:

Zummi@eastwood condo for rent said...

I like your post, it was ideal and a big help for us who loves decorating. I will probably visit this again.