Thursday, August 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Owl Sign


Remember my promise to blog this week?  Ya, sorry about that.  My bathroom remodel that should have taken 3 days is going on 2.5 weeks.  And I have been busy working, hanging out with H and prepping for a little family vacay to the beach.

I have been working on a few projects, and this one I completed last week for a friend.  Her little girl was turning 1, and I I made this sign for her birthday photo shoot and party.  I did some artwork for her nursery before she was born, and it was pink and blue with owls as well.  They carried that theme over for the birthday party, and it was so adorable.  She even had a photographer shoot the birthday party, which makes me jealous.  Professional pictures always come out so much better than the ones from my point and shoot camera.  And speaking of point and shoot, I have actually been considering getting a new DSLR camera....Christmas present maybe?  I already feel like I have so many gadgets I don't use, but being able to take really high quality photos sounds so nice......

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I love my Canon camera. I think it takes great photos. It's a Canon Powershot SX30 IS. I am sure they arleady have newer models. Sorry to hear about your bathroom remodel taking so long,....I've been there. :(