Friday, April 6, 2012

Cool Color Combo: Orange and Aqua

Pinterest is a great inspiration starter for my blog posts.  Since most of the friends I follow are around my age, they are in super baby mode, so I see lots of cool baby pins.  I have even seen some of my stuff pinned by my friends via someone else.  Which is always exciting!

This orange and aqua room really inspired me, I have posted on this color before but it is still such a fun unusual combo that could work for a boy, girl, or baby surprise!


The mix of color and pattern in this room is amazing!  Everything is very simple with bright bold colors and clean lines


I love the frames, all painted a high gloss orange.  Easy project to do with thrifted frames and spray paint!
image from here

This room has pops of green and gray to tone it all down.  Love all the bright patterns.  Since they are all based in white, it unifies them a bit and keeps them from being too over powering.
image from Project Nursery

2 comments:

Jessie said...

This is one of my favorite combo's in nurseries!!!

Anonymous said...

I have looked everywhere and I cannot find this rug..are you willing to sell it maybe lol ?