Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend of Firsts


 Baby:

- First time to sit outside on a blanket in the shade.  And get sprayed by the water hose, which I did not like

- First time to sit up all by myself for a minute straight!

- First bite of cereal.  I loved the spoon in my mouth, but didn't swallow much!


- And the biggest one of all.....last week she said "dada"  Over and over again, if The Husband said it to her, she said it right back.  I even managed to catch it on video.

Mom:

- First time in a bikini after baby.  Got some sun in my own backyard, which felt great.  Must get new swimsuit, the girls need a little more support than they used to....

- First time testing out the foam hair dye trend - I think I liked it!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I also went to a class on how to make your own homeade, organic baby food.  More info to come......

No comments: