Monday, February 27, 2012

Finishing Up My House

I go on kicks where I really want to get stuff done and decorated around the house.  Since I now have all the major furnishings I need, I just need to put some finishing touches on a few things.  I have been pinning all kinds of ideas, and I have a decorator coming in March to help me brainstorm some additional ideas.

Here are some of the things I am loving right now:

chevron pillows in rust and tan for my olive green couch

Source: etsy.com via Kimberly on Pinterest

possible new kitchen rug for under the sink

gallery wall for hallway.  we are sadly lacking in the personal photo department in our house.  it basically looks like a model home with no personal photos


I have been struggling with what to put over our fireplace the entire time we have lived in the house.  I need something white to lighten things up.  love the graphic design of this, and the way it mixes wood underneath.  perfect combo of rustic and finished for our "Texas Tuscany" style.

another idea to add some personalization to the house....not sure where an arrangement of these could go but it sure is cute!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Lots of great inspiration! Sometimes I think I have to many photos of us displayed in our home. lol