Saturday, February 25, 2012

Featured on The Handmade Home

There was just a lot of squealing going on at my house when I got an email from a friend letting me know that Hadley's nursery was featured on The Handmade Home tonight!  It was part of their favorite things from Februrary!!

We used their free printable alphabet cards to spell out READ above her book shelves.  


I get a lot of questions about the bookshelves, and we made them using a tutorial from Centsational Girl.  Or rather, my Dad made them.  I just painted them.  They are one of my favorite things in her room.  Even at 4 months she loves to listen to me read to her, and will sit still and quiet while I tell her a bedtime story.

Thanks for the feature Handmade Home, I read your blog everyday and it is such an honor to be mentioned!  I mean seriously, this girl has been on the Nate Berkus show!  She is big time!

No comments: