Wednesday, October 19, 2011

She Is Here!

Hadley Jean Cox was born October 15, 2011 at 12:27 in the morning.  Weighing in at 7 lbs 10 oz and 19 and 1/4 inches long she is happy and healthy.

She and I are resting and adjusting to life at home together.  Delivery did not go as planned, but hey, does it ever?  I am just so thrilled to have her home and our little family of 3 is complete!  The Husband has been amazing to me and her and she already has him wrapped around her little tiny finger.  More details and pictures to come!

7 comments:

Elizabeth Lauren said...

Congrats!!!!

Jessie said...

Woo-Hoo! Great news!!!! I am so happy for you guys! Now enjoy it and relax! :)

Emily said...

YAY!!! So happy for y'all! Can't wait to see pics of your precious angel!

Unknown said...

So exciting! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her.

Suz and Brandon said...

Congrats!! Try to rest when you can!!! CAn't wait to see more pictures!

Holly Austin said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures of baby Hadley!!

Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

Congratulations, Kimberly! I had my fourth (a daughter) on Sept. 26th, so our girls aren't far apart. Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby!