Friday, August 12, 2011

Brunch Baby Shower

Last weekend The Husband and I traveled to Dallas, where my fabulous friends threw me a brunch shower.  Dallas is a special city to me, I kind of feel like it is where I gained my independence and really grew up.  I interned there one summer, and lived there on my own for 2 years out of college before The Husband and I got married.

It was great to spend some quality girl time with old friends before the baby arrives and we had such a nice time.  The restaurant made the shower super easy, and I enjoyed some banana bread french toast!  Here are a few pics from the event:

diaper cake and shower cake - no close ups, it has the baby's name on it and we are keeping it a surprise on the world wide web!

me and the fabulous hostesses

got to see an old friend

Baby Cox got her first Texas A&M outfit - whoop!

group shot

friends from my first job out of college

and friends from high school and college

Thanks for such a great visit girls!  I miss you all!

No comments: