Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Signs, Signs, Everywhere Signs

Last week I was quite productive in the sign department.  I am trying to wrap up all my outstanding projects for clients and friends so I can focus on crafty touches in my own nursery.  Here is what I finished up this week:


Vintage window sign, replica of the one that hangs in my own kitchen.  Want to learn how to make your own vintage window sign?  Check out my tutorial here.

Another vintage inspired bistro sign, this one personalized with the family's name.  Love it!



Lastly, a barnwood sign for a lake house.  This wood came off an old barn belonging to a friend's father.  For his dad's birthday, they are giving him this sign for their family lakehouse boat dock.  Pretty cool that it is made from wood from his own barn.



Since I am not too good in the construction department, all I had to do was paint this one, he is going to assemble it!

No comments: