Monday, June 6, 2011

My Design Board

I have been saving tons of pictures of my ideal nursery, and have pretty much decided on gray, pink and yellow as my colors.  I want graphic details, with a few girly touches.  So I sat down to make a digital design board the other night and realized it was MUCH harder than I anticipated! 

After a few hours of playing around with it, this is what I came up with:


Walls - gray
Accent Wall with crib - gray with some graphic stencil
Inside of Closet - pale pink
Crib - Baby Mod Roxanne 2 Tone from WalMart
Dresser - tall 5 drawer
Changing Table/Dresser (to be placed in closet) - Maybe Ikea Hemnes?
Crib Bedding - a mix of pink and yellow patterns
Possible Accent Color - Aqua?  Only if its not too much to add another color in

Lucky for me, a fellow blogger and designer is going to make me another design board, so I am excited to see what she comes up with!

4 comments:

One Night At McCools said...

I LOVE the pink and grey nursery from Restoration Hardware - love the yellow though, it will make it so much more cherry!

Emily said...

Love it!!!

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie said...

Hey Kimberly! This helps to see what you like! :) I am still working on your design board!