Here is what went on last week:
- I ordered a crib and it came in. The color is antique white instead of white, so I am going to shop for some matching items to make sure the color is not hard to match before I decide to keep it
- I tested out some gray paint for the nursery walls, and I need to get some more samples. The ones I picked are just not right. On the bright side, I also tested out my stencil to make sure I could get clean edges on my textured walls, and I think that plan is going to work out great!
- Every few days I am feeling like someone stuffed a balloon down my insides and is blowing it up. There is so much pressure coming from inside pushing on my belly!
- I officially survived the family vacation at the waterpark. I have now attending preggo and sober the following events:
- 2 weddings
- A Jimmy Buffett tailgate and concert
- A weekend at the ranch with friends
- A waterpark