Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Week 21 Recap

I'm a bad blogger, I missed last weeks recap.  I know you were all dying to know exactly how my week went.  Ha!

Here is what went on last week:
  • I ordered a crib and it came in.  The color is antique white instead of white, so I am going to shop for some matching items to make sure the color is not hard to match before I decide to keep it
  • I tested out some gray paint for the nursery walls, and I need to get some more samples.  The ones I picked are just not right.  On the bright side, I also tested out my stencil to make sure I could get clean edges on my textured walls, and I think that plan is going to work out great!
  • Every few days I am feeling like someone stuffed a balloon down my insides and is blowing it up.  There is so much pressure coming from inside pushing on my belly!
  • I officially survived the family vacation at the waterpark.  I have now attending preggo and sober the following events:
    • 2 weddings
    • A Jimmy Buffett tailgate and concert
    • A weekend at the ranch with friends
    • A waterpark
Stay tuned for more nursery details - Mom and I are going on a 3 day shopping trip starting Friday and I hope to come up with a bunch of good stuff!

No comments: