Friday, March 11, 2011

Before & After on Design*Sponge

Happy Friday everyone!  I had a set of jersey paintings all ready to show you today but unfortunately, UPS seems to have lost them on their way to their destination so I don't want to reveal them before the parents see them.  Hopefully UPS will located them undamaged b/c they took forever to paint and I don't want to have to do them again!

Today I am sharing with you something that Miss Mustard Seed shared on her blog today from Design*Sponge.  I guess I have been living under a rock or something because I never really visit Design*Sponge and it is great!  I was reading the Before & After Basics tutorials written by Barb Blair of Knack and she shares some great (and free!) tutorials on how to paint, stain, stripe, refinish and funky up your furniture.  For those of you that have been wanting to do your own furniture refinish, I encourage you to check our her posts!

Here is some of her beautiful work, which she sells out of her studio shop, Knack:



Have a good weekend!

No comments: