Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Serena and Lily Wren Reveal

Its reveal time for my 5 piece Serena and Lily Wren order. Here is a shot of the nursery:

The walls are pale yellow and the furniture is all white. (Love the orange Bugaboo Cameleon in the background!)

Here is a close up of the bedding with the embroidery detail:


I showed you a shot of one of these the other day, and her is the whole 3 piece 18x18" set:

I also did a 20x24" monogram piece for above the crib. The vine treatment coordinates with the crib skirt. Originally the center part was a pale green, but it just didn't look right and I changed it to pink. Much better.

And as a surprise for her Husband, I did this "You are my sunshine" piece in 18x24". All 5 pieces are the thicker 1.5" canvas, which I think looks more upscale.



I just loved working on these, Serena and Lily has some beautiful bedding and colors so I was really inspired!

1 comment:

Marci McNair said...

Are you accepting new orders? My mom found me this bedding on closeout sale and we would like to purchase a few of the paintings that you did in this post for my nursery.

I can be contacted at mrsmarcimcnair@aol.com or my blog: www.marcimcnair.blogspot.com