Monday, November 1, 2010

Modern Jungle Safari Room

I just finished a set of picture for a modern jungle safari theme room. The fabric and wall treatments for this room are really great, sophisticated but still fun. Here is a shot of some of the fabric:
And here is a shot of the room - lime green stripes on top, chocolate brown on bottom:


Inspired by a piece of art on the Little Crown Interiors website, I created this elephant using different pattern paper with the letter "J" for the baby's name. The white background will help it pop off the darker walls. This one is large, 22x28".


I also created this set of 3 12x12" of mod jungle animals for another wall. They are simple but I really like the way they turned out!



1 comment:

Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

ADORABLE! The one on top is sort of "Dwell-ish" to me. In love.