Friday, October 29, 2010

Cool Product: Picky Sticky

As more and more of my friends have babies, I Facebook newsfeed is filling with pictures of their little ones as they grow up. Almost all of them do a monthly photo with a sign or shirt showing baby's age. Its a cute way to track their growth, and I often see the series of pictures displayed at the 1st birthday party.

I've seen a few tutorials online for making monthly stickers you can just stick to a white onesie or shirt, and they are super cute. But they all require a bit of time, and some of them require photoshop or editing software. So when I randomly ran across these Picky Sticky monthly onesie stickers, I thought they were a great idea. Each sticker is 4" in diameter and is made of transparent sticky paper, which when applied LOOKS like an iron-on transfer.

They come in boy, girl and neutral colors, and here is a sample of what the designs look like:


For just $14.99 you get a set of 12 stickers, and there are several color and style options to choose from. For a busy Mom, that sounds like a steal and they would make a great shower gift I'm sure!

PS - they are now offering belly stickers, year stickers and stickers for the 2nd year!

No comments: