Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Serena and Lily Wren Room


I just got a big order for some pieces that are going in a room designed around the Serena and Lily Wren set. I just got the fabric samples in the mail and I am so excited to start working on it.
While I was searching the web for some close ups of the crib bumper I came across a room designed by Little Crown Interiors with the same bedding set. The walls in my client's room are yellow just like theirs, but it so interesting to me how different the same bedding can look in a different room. You can barely see the blue in this design at all!
detail shot of the wall decalsthat orange chair rail is so unique!

It will be about a month before I can finish my designs for the bedding, and I can't wait to show you the finished product!

No comments: