Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Eli's Elephant Parade

I feel like its been forever since I have had new art to show you guys. My last few orders have been surprises so I can't show them off yet, but here is a new set to show you.

I am always so nervous to give people my paintings in person. So when my friend C asked me to do a set for her second little boy's room, I was excited and scared at the same time! What if she didn't like it and had to pretend she did because I was standing right there!

The bedding set she chose was PB Eli's Elephant. She wanted something really sweet and babyish since she knew this was going to be her last nursery.


These are the 12x12 pieces I designed to match the bedding:


I can't wait to show you shots of them on the wall because she did an amazing paint treatment with stripes and squares framed in molding. I guess I'll let C recover before I start bugging her for pictures! Thanks for letting me be a part of baby Hudson's room!

1 comment:

Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

SO cute! They coordinate perfectly with the bedding. I can't wait to see the room. :)