Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sweet Lambie Canvas

I've had more request for art with Bible verses lately, and this was a new one for me:

The Lord is my shepherd
I shall not want

Psalm 23:1


The bedding in the room is Sweet Lambie from Pottery Barn and the verse goes perfectly with the sweet lambs on the set. I had a "Lambie" as a little girl so I am partial to them and thought it was so cute!

The walls in the room are a blue/gray and the furniture is mostly white, with a dark brown rocker. I did 3 different lambs from the bedding, with a tree and a border that coordinates with the bumper.


I think the polka dot guy is my favorite!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly, I love your work! I like the sweet lambie canvas. That Bible verse is one of my favorites. I would like to know the size and price. Thank you !

Kendall said...

I would like to purchase this too!! Please gte back to me!

Anonymous said...

I know this post is old but I LOVE this canvas. I am in the process of putting together my sweet lambie nursery...is this still available?

Kimberly said...

I can't reply via email b/c you are not linked. My email is under the contact me at the top of my blog, email me for availability