Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Perfect Princess Preslie

Last week I shipped the largest number of canvas I have done for one order. The request was for letters to spell out baby's name, Preslie. I just love the name and when Meagan sent me the pictures of the bedding I knew I was going to have fun with this one!

This is the crib bedding, handmade from Baby Milan. The fabric combinations are amazing and yes, that is leopard trim on the skirt and bumpers:

The nursery walls are a bronzy brown color, and we went with pink and tan backgrounds with bright pink letters. Meagan loved the leopard, stripes and diamond pattern that I do so we combined all of them into one coordinated design:


Those are 12x16" canvases so it is going to be a fairly large size on the wall. Here is a close up:


Megan also mentioned she loved my bird designs but I thought it would be too much to incorporate them into the letters. So I made her this little surprise 12x12" to go with her letters:

The sun is cut out from the paint sample she sent me, so it will really tie into the wall color.

I already have a few pictures of the room but I am waiting until it is all finished to share with you guys!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

You did an INCREDIBLE job!!! It looks fantastic against the wall and with the bedding (which we got yesterday)! As soon as we get it on the wall, should be tomorrow, I will send you a picture!!! THANK YOU!!!!