Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Featured Designer: Little Crown Interiors

I often get emails from blog readers asking to purchase a bedding set or pair of curtains featured on my blog. Unfortunately for them, I explain that I only do custom artwork and all the nurseries I feature are for inspiration only.

One site I love to browse belongs to the creative duo at Little Crown Interiors. You may have seen their work on other baby blogs and DesignDazzle.com - they create some of the most amazing spaces. Here are a few of my favorites:






For those of you lucky enough to live in Southern California, Little Crown Interiors offers their services on a flat fee basis - no surprises or hidden costs. Their fee includes design, purchasing, budget tracking and assistance with all contracting and installation. Plus, Little Crown Interiors' clients also get a long-term resource for pregnancy, for new motherhood and beyond.

Not in SoCal? They are available to create amazing rooms nationwide! Their exclusive design method has been streamlined for customers out of the area, and yields spectacular results.

To contact them, click here.

No comments: