Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cool Color Combo: Pink & Navy

Tired of pink and brown? Pink and baby blue not you? Try this Cool Color Combo - pink and navy. You can mix navy and or aqua with bright or light pink and any combo of those colors looks great with white. Super modern and crisp and totally unexpected. Here are a few pics to inspire you:

This gorgeous design was created by Little Crown Interiors and featured this week on Spearmintbaby.com
This living room mixes navy with a coral pink

Love the acrylic legs on this bench and the nail head trim is amazing!


Give your old dresser or night stand a makeover with hot pink drawer fronts. Add in some well-placed aqua and navy blue accessories and you are good to go

And just because I love a boy in pastel dress shirts - a new combo for your man to try out at weddings this Spring!

3 comments:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

That wallpaper on the first pic is so pretty. I love this combo. Tres chic.

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

Those used to be my colors of my Instant Messenger in College! That's the first thing I thought of when I saw those colors together. I guess I even liked that color combo even back then...

Anonymous said...

What color did you use on the night stand drawers?