Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Magic Cream Please

The past few months I have had a few "oh crap I am aging" moments. I can't remember where I was one the first one occurred but I was trying a dress on and I thought to myself, this would look better with some spanx underneath. Sweet. I have always been pretty naturally petite but with no time or energy to work out after I put in 50 hours at the office, things are not looking as toned as they used to. Since my drive to work out is not going to change - and I can cover most of that up with clothes anyway - I decided to start concentrating on areas I can see and rub creams on.

So, if any of you out there in blogland have any night creams or moisturizers that don't cost a fortune (paintings do not = a la mer budget) that you would recommend I would love to hear about them. Leave a comment or email me directly at customnurseryart (at) gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments: