Thursday, December 24, 2009

All Christmas Pictures Are Mailed!

Its only a few days before Christmas and I tracked all my Christmas delivery pictures - they arrived safe and sound and I am so excited to be part of somebody's Christmas morning surprise.

This next pictures is for a tween that is getting a room make-over for Christmas. Her bedding is chocolate brown with white dots from Pottery Barn:

The walls are a pale pink and her sheets are this aqua set from Target Mom wanted to surprise her with a name canvas, and we decided not to do polka dots and add in a new pattern. I drew 3 different designs and she chose this argyle pattern:


I love how the girly font of "Grace" contrasts with the argyle. And just for fun I added a dot trim around the edges:


That's all folks - my last post until after Christmas. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! I am supposed to have the week between Christmas and New Year's off and its a good thing - I have about 7 pictures to paint!

No comments: