Tuesday, November 10, 2009

All Aboard!

This past weekend was opening weekend of deer season and that meant family weekend at The Ranch. With my weekend free-time being virtually non-existent I have found it hard to get my paintings done so I gathered my supplies and took them with me! While The Husband was hunting I was painting and I finished up 3 orders. The first was a local pick-up here in Austin.

Baby Harris' room has a color scheme of navy, baby blue, tan and chocolate. Here is the bedding:

and a piece of art Mom already has for the room:


She wanted a 16x20 train to hang in between 2 windows and after sketching a design, this is what I came up with:

The border is a new design for me and I really liked the way it came out (thanks for the suggestion Kelli!). I love the idea of a subtle train or transportation theme for a little boy's room.

No comments: