Thursday, November 12, 2009

Camo Cool

As an 8 year old living in California, when my parents told me we were moving to Texas, I cried. I didn't want to be a cowboy, ride horses to school or see tumbleweeds blowing across the plains. As a college student at A&M I never dreamed I would end up with someone that was quintessential Texas. Boy, was I wrong.

It is officially hunting season in Texas and if I want to hang out with The Husband, I have to go with him. So off to The Ranch we go, almost every weekend. In honor of his favorite past-time, I thought I would share some of my favorite camo finds:
The Skip Hop Duo in Camo - the perfect Dad bag
The Maclaren Spitfire. The perfect manly umbrella stroller.

A sophisticated camo in baby blue from Wendy Bellissimo

A pretty pink set from Dakota's Kabin

And just so you know what NOT to do, this special find:

If any of you have this, sorry!

No comments: