Thursday, October 15, 2009

Real Life Room - Pink & Green Shabby Chic

This Real Life Room belongs to The Husband's cousin and his fabulous wife and baby Clara. Clara was the recipient of one of my first paintings, and the very first one I ever sold! Its pink and green theme was the inspiration for this pink and green shabby chic nursery.

The walls are a soft pink and green stripe. The picture I painted for them features a faint tree in the background, along with 4 animals that have special meaning to the family.


more pink and green stripes, with a fleur de leis border created from vinyl stickers from etsy shop Janey Mac

A monogram C for Clara above the crib

And for a finishing touch, Mom painted clouds on the ceiling. So sweet! And I love the crown molding.....

And last but not least, I couldn't resist sharing this amazing wall paper in their powder room. So gorgeous and graphic!

No comments: