Friday, October 9, 2009

Make A Splash with Migi

Have I mentioned before how much I love Migi from Banana Fish bedding? The designs are sophisticated but sweet and come in unexpected color combos like this blue and green "Splash" set. And as if the fish weren't cute enough, there is even an argyle (sigh) pattern in the quilt and on on the fish. Needless to say I was super excited to come up with a design to match this set.

The parents painted the walls blue with a stripe of green and have espresso colored furniture. Ladies and gents (as if there are any reading) I present to you, Kyle. My newest favorite!

I used the same shades as the wall paint and trimmed it out in dark brown so it would stand out again the wall. I added some circles in the corners to tie in with the circles on the crib skirt and chose a font that was similar to a wall saying the parents were using on the other side of the room. I am so happy with how it turned out, I can't wait to see pictures in the actual room with the wall paint treatment!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: