Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sensational Site Sunday - My-Stationary.com

A few months ago I posted about jazzing up the traditional wooden name letters and April at My-Stationary.com is the perfect person to help you out with that. If you are not so crafty she offers a huge array of design choices and at $5 a letter they won't break the bank. Don't see the letter or color combo you need listed? Just email her and she will work with you to create exactly what you are looking for.

Another cool offering are these baby mobiles. I am always on the hunt for something different and fell in love with these when I saw them. Sure, traditional mobiles are cute and provide music, but I have always thought the white plastic arms were kind of cheesy. Perfect for over the changing table or rocker, these sparkly designs are sure to delight baby and keep them entertained. Plus, each one is hand made to order in your choice of 4 colors so it is sure to match your room perfectly!


Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Have a cool baby or decor related website you want to show off? Send me an email at customnurseryart (at) gmail (dot) com and I might just feature it on Sensational Site Sunday! If we can do a link exchange and both benefit from it - even better!

No comments: