Friday, August 28, 2009

Free To A Good Home

Still available FOR FREE to anyone that wants them - email me if you are interested!

This set of 4 16x20" was the very first piece of nursery artwork I painted - using some canvas and paint I already had. When I made them I was just kinda playing around so they are pretty basic and the sides are white. They have been sitting in my guest room closet for months collecting dust and I think they need a better home. So, I am giving them away! If you've chosen a gender neutral set or a natural colored organic set, these 4 pieces would be just perfect. Arrange them together in a rectangle shape, in a straight line or separate them and put 2 over the crib and 2 over the changing table. The possibilities are endless!

Normally they would be $75 for the set but they are yours if you want to pay the shipping - $20. If you are interested, just leave a comment below with your email address.

1 comment:

Kim Graeter said...

Those are really cute!! You are so talented and I thank you for adding my blog to your blog!! I will keep referring my friends to you!